Well, Today is April 2, 2008. It is kinda crazy to think about time and just how fast it has gone by. Phil and I have been married for almost 2 years now in June. It has been a busy 2 years for them. We have a beautiful 11 month old baby girl and a son on the way that is due in August. We are excited that our life together has gotten off on a good start, although it has been very fast... very very fast. Sometimes I wish we would have waited just a little bit longer to have children, but Drezden is such a blessing and I just love having her in my life. Even though she can be a pain in the neck she is one of the most beautiful babies I know (of course she is mine).
Phil is doing good. He enjoys his work and he loves to do things with computer science. His birthday is coming up this weekend and I have nothing planned for it. Phils birthday wish is to get the roof done. Back in January we had a pretty bad wind storm and we lost shingles and it has taken us this long to finally get it done. I am not really sure what Phil wants, it seems I should, but I just don't know.
Well, I have taken enough time with this blog... Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment