Saturday, May 17, 2008

Drezden got to try out her new swimsuit!

I guess it is time for a little update. I am not sure how many of you actually read what I post, but I will post anyway. So, nothing new is happening here in Tooele. Although, we have heard there is lots to do. I guess we will just have to get out in the community and see what is happening.

This last week Phil, Drezden and I went to a refresher course on giving birth. It was nice and I learned a few things that I didn't know before. Like birthing positions that you can do even if you decide to have an epidural. I thought it was interesting and I am really glad that I went. I think each time I go to the Tooele Hospital I feel even more comfortable with the idea that I will deliver there.

So, today Phil was outside with Drezden and he let her play with the hose. She really likes to get wet so we decided to get her in her swimsuit and let her play in the sprinkler. I think she enjoyed it, although, she enjoys climbing up the entry stairs much more. So, I am going to add a photo of her in her cute swimsuit. It is the first time for her ever using it!

I thought this one was a good one showing the water from the sprinkler.
Photobucket

Phil was saying this one reminded him of the little girl on the sunblock packaging.
Photobucket
here is the picture of the waterbabies coppertone girl
Photobucket

I just thought this one was cute with her finger in her mouth... like she was thinking about something.
Photobucket

No comments: