Well, I am not sure how many of you actually knew we didn't have grass in our backyard... but anyways, now we do! Yesterday we laid sod for instant grass and pretty soon we are going to be able to enjoy it. I really wanted grass in the backyard because sometimes it is just inconvenient to walk to the park. Especially when I feel like I have to pee every 10 minutes. I hope to be able to get a little play yard in the back too, when the sod takes root so that Drezden can enjoy the backyard to the fullest. She is after all the main reason(not the whole reason though)I wanted grass in the first place.
1 comment:
How exciting! I think a house feels more like a home when you've got a great backyard to play in. I'm sure you and the babies will make lot's of memories there. Sorry about the peeing every ten minutes...I remember that!
Post a Comment