Today in Primary our class gave the sharing time and we did our presentation on The Armour of God. I think it turned out pretty well. Hopefully maybe next time we will be better prepared and we will have to think of some new and fun ideas.
Thanks for your comments! Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I hear that you are going to have you baby soon, thats exciting. Hope it all goes well and good luck with baby #2! Im sure I'll be joining you sometime in the future :)
Hey, This is Carrie Luker. I teach the 5 and 6 year olds. What do you teach? I did Armor of God last month for my sharing time too. Did you do tinfoil to make the armor too? Fun. Your kids are so beautiful! I love the pictures. I found your blog from Facebook. We have a blog too. I'll have to list it.
2 comments:
Thanks for your comments! Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I hear that you are going to have you baby soon, thats exciting. Hope it all goes well and good luck with baby #2! Im sure I'll be joining you sometime in the future :)
Hey, This is Carrie Luker. I teach the 5 and 6 year olds. What do you teach? I did Armor of God last month for my sharing time too. Did you do tinfoil to make the armor too? Fun. Your kids are so beautiful! I love the pictures. I found your blog from Facebook. We have a blog too. I'll have to list it.
Post a Comment