Sunday, October 5, 2008

DRIVE IN

Last night we decided last minute to go to the Drive In Theater. I know you all may be surprised that the Drive In is still open in October, but it is and we watched Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda.
I have to admit that I had high expectations of these two films, but they were still good. One reason we wanted to go was to see how Drezden would do at the Drive In, and surprisingly she did well. Although, when the first flick was over she was ready for bed and she was a little grumpy. We were going to leave, but after Phil had put her in the car seat and the baby in his she ended up falling asleep and Phil talked me into staying for the second.
I really enjoy doing things all together and it was a nice experience to take both kiddos to the movies.

No comments: