Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag: Ode to Husband

1. Where did you meet?
Phil and I met an an Institute Dance, it was more by chance because I wasn't planning on staying at all. I had plans to meet up with another guy for ice cream. Phil had asked me to dance and I said yes(I didn't think he was very cute at the time but there was no one else to dance with and after all I was flattered that he asked). We ended up hanging out during the dance and went to a Diner afterwards...

2. How long did you date before you got married?
Well, we met in September and didn't have our first date until October and we were married in June... So that is 9 months?

3. How long have you been married?
3 years in June

4. What is your favorite feature of his?
I think he has a cute smile! I love that my children inherited their daddies dimples!!!

5. What is your favorite quality of his?
I agree with Carmel... I am also spoiled. But I love how when I am feeling a little overwhelmed and I ask him to do something he always does it... Oh and he helps with changing the kids diapers! I love him.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
nope

7. What is his favorite color?
green? I know I should know, but I am pretty sure this is it!

8. What is his favorite food?
He loves to eat all sorts of foods... But I guess maybe it is Steak... IDK, I think his favorite is anything I make for him. I know that sounds cheesy but he loves when I cook for him, which is not all the time.

9. What is his favorite sport?
Does playing video games count as a sport? He would love to run again

10. When and where was your first kiss?
Hmmm... it was on one of our first dates, it was a quick peck as I was getting into my car?

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Hanging out in the same room

12. Do you have any children?
2.. A little girl and a baby boy

13. Does he have a hidden talent?
He is a drummer and would love to play in a pipe band again one day

14. How old is he?
26 almost 27

15. Who said “I love you” first?
I can't remember

16. What is his favorite type of music?
all kinds

17. What do you admire the most about him?
He wants to be very successful so that he can take care of his family, he is already doing a great job but he stresses about it a little to much I think

I Tag Jaymie and Nichole

1 comment:

Carmel said...

yay you did this one! I thought you would probably be the only one who would.

hows life in tooele?