Friday, November 13, 2009

Potty Training???

Well, I guess it is time to start Potty Training Drezden... After all she does change her own diaper...
I don't look forward to trying to fight with her to sit on the potty and I certainly do not look forward to having to leave bathroom doors open (we still have Sullivan- who likes to splash in the toilet, not to mention leave little "surprises" for us in there, and don't forget about when we find him in the bathroom sink-to worry about). Ah! Where to start!?
I guess it is time though...
*sigh*
I know I will love it when she is Potty Trained...
:)

1 comment:

Anne said...

good luck. potty training can be rough. Audrey did really well with it, she didn't fight it much at all. After the fact, I did find these really thick pairs of underwear you can buy at walmart, as well as plastic underwear covers, and VERY important waterproof bed covers!!! good luck!!! It is so much nicer to not have to change a diaper!!!