Too much fun! What a great idea...If Emerson was a bit older and wouldn't just sit and eat all the beans I would totally do it! I'll have to wait a little while though.
Congrats on being pregnant. I saw your baby counter at the very bottom of your blog and I was wondering when you were going to officially announce! =)
It looks like they're having a ton of fun! I think it would be easier on you for clean-up if the box-o-beans was inside a blow-up swimming pool or even on top of a blanket.
6 comments:
LOL!!
Too much fun! What a great idea...If Emerson was a bit older and wouldn't just sit and eat all the beans I would totally do it! I'll have to wait a little while though.
Congrats on being pregnant. I saw your baby counter at the very bottom of your blog and I was wondering when you were going to officially announce! =)
How fun. I hope that you are feeling well!!!!!
oh man...you are a better person than I am...I would have had an anxiety attack with those beans!
It looks like they're having a ton of fun! I think it would be easier on you for clean-up if the box-o-beans was inside a blow-up swimming pool or even on top of a blanket.
WOW, Claire would love that. Congratulations on the baby news! I hope everything is going well.
You have won a prize over at my blog, come check it out!
Post a Comment