It is finally beginning to feel like winter here! Just to prove it to you here are some pics!

I love the snow! I love how the snow brightens our nights! I love how my house seems to be warmer during snowy nights! I love waking up to fresh blanket of snow that hasn't melted, been shoveled, or played in! I love that on most snowy days I am blessed to be able to stay home and enjoy the beauty of it!
My kids LOVE the snow! They LOVE to eat it too!
2 comments:
Pretty! And I love that lonesome little leaf on the tree. What a little trooper. :)
Wow! We definitely don't get that kind of snow our way. It looks so much fun to play in! We hope to see you guys for dinner at Mi Rancherito when we come up for Christmas!
Post a Comment