This here is my baby brother. 21 years old. He has been in jail for a few months waiting to go to prison. He had the option this week to take a deal for 14 years or go to jury trial that would most likely give him 25 to life. He took the deal. 14 years sounds like a lot right now, but I know that it will pass quicker then anyone would like. I hope he knows he is loved and that his Savior loves him. I hope he never gives up on himself and becomes someone he is not meant to be. Life won't be easy for him, but I think God has a plan for him. I am sure of it, I don't think He wants this kind of life for any of His children. I know as long as Michael allows Him into his heart He will be with him always. I love my baby brother and I hope he knows how much I care for him and how I want the best for him. Even now that he will be in prison for the next 14 years.
1 comment:
Isn't your twin brother in prison too? How stressful. 14 years? That is a long time. I am so sorry.
Post a Comment