So, I have decided to post a few pictures of me as a baby and compare them to my children. Sometimes I wonder if Drezden looks like me when I was her age. I do have to point out that I think she is a much cuter baby than I was!
The one above is of my twin brother and me. I think we are about 1 in this picture.
Above:This is me about 1 yr
Below: My newborn photo(I am sure you all can tell)
The one above is of my twin brother and me. I think we are about 1 in this picture.
Above:This is me about 1 yrBelow: My newborn photo(I am sure you all can tell)
2 comments:
How old is Drezden in this picture? Her hair looks shorter so I am wondering if it is from a while ago or if you got her a hair cut? I am still meaning to post more pictures from my trip so you can have some of Sullivan while Phil was gone with the camera.
the picture of Drezden is from last Spring. I think it was right before she turned one
Post a Comment