Wow is all I can say… I know I have said it before but I am going to say it again… Wow, time sure does fly by!!! I was going through some clothes of Drezdens to give to a neighbors baby girl and as I was looking through some of the old clothes all I could think to myself was that Drezden was just 12 months old… not too long ago. Has 6 months really gone by? I haven’t noticed… Sullivan is already going to be 4 months old, and almost rolling over. Where did the days go?I guess this is a reminder to me to enjoy what I have now because it won’t be here tomorrow.
We are truly blessed with so much and yet we worry about what tomorrow brings without enjoying what we have now… I hope that I can slow down a little and stop to smell the flowers, and enjoy these cute babies of mine!
1 comment:
I feel the same way. It seems like just yesterday we were all getting together for my awesome bridal shower that you threw...and now you have another baby and I'm about to have my first...crazy huh?
Post a Comment