Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shot...Checkup...Shot

So this week was Sullivan's 4 month checkup... We ended up making an appointment out here in Tooele instead of driving into SLC. Well, I made an appointment to see a particular doctor and instead I ended up seeing a PA. What is the deal with that? I have no problems with the PA's, but why don't the receptionist tell you that you are not going to actually see the doctor.
I have never seen PA's until I moved out here to Tooele. I get a little flustered with it.. but yeah, the guy we saw was nice and I wouldn't mind seeing him again, but I think the receptionists should tell you who you are going to see before you get to the appointment.
1
Well, Sullivan weighed 16.2 lbs... he is definitely going to be bigger that his big sister, not to much bigger but bigger. He is just one happy boy! He had to get two shots and he only cried for 3 seconds... no lie. He is my little happy boy!

No comments: