Okay, so this is a little random and maybe even a little lame but I was so happy that Drezden had cute hair all day! Well, as cute as a 1 year old basically can... She wore pig tails all day long. On occassion she will let me do something with her hair and usually right after she undos what I did. But today was a different story... yay!!! She kept them in and yes they are still in even now!
So earlier I thought she was pretty cute and I decided to snap a few photos of her before she took them out. I didn't think she would keep them in, anyway... here are a few photos of her with her cute hair!
can you say FLASH

how about a little too much FLASH

(I had to throw one in of him)
ok... the flash is gone and she found her pony tails

Drezden again!
3 comments:
Her hair looks so cute that way! It is so great when they finally start leaving it in. Your pictures are great.
Way cute!
She looked adorable at tummy time. Your pictures are looking really good, you are going to be a pro in no time!!!!
Post a Comment