Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun at the park!!!

So every Thursday for the last several weeks Phil and I have been babysitting the neighbor kids. It has been really nice for Drezden to have them around. They are older by several years but Drezden enjoys them still. Kayla is 5 and she loves playing with Drezden! Sometimes I think maybe I can handle 4... Michael(6) usually plays xbox360 with Phil the whole time he is here and Sullivan does his own thing. I think Phil is looking forward to when our kids can play video games with him.
Kayla is like a little mom. She loves to help Drezden with everything. Just a little earlier she had complained a little about Drezden having a runny nose and so she went and got a tissue and wiped Drezden's nose for me... not very many little kids would do that, I am sure most kids would be repulsed by the snot.
Well, today is the last official babysitting job and we decided since the weather has been so lovely that we would take all the kids to the park. They had a lot of fun and I got some good shots of them all playing. It was nice and I got to use my new BOB Revolution Dullie Stroller. I am so excited about it. I plan on walking a lot this summer. Well enjoy the pics!!!


Here is Sullivan in his new stroller!!
Photobucket

This is Kayla!
Photobucket

Drezden and Phil
Photobucket

Here is Michael
Photobucket

Phil and Sullivan again!
Photobucket

1 comment:

baxtersrus said...

hey, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through your username at tooelemommies. It was fun to read through your blog and get to know you a little more. What a cute family. Hope to see you at an event again soon. I can't go to the tummy time this week because of preschool, but hopefully next wednesday.
Jeni