Okay, so I haven't seen my baby brother since he was 11, it has been a while since I have seen him and I wasn't sure what to expect... Anyway, he looks the same but of course "bigger". My baby brother is almost 19! I got a few shots of him this week and I thought I would share... I have one of him how I remember him and you will all see he hasn't changed much in looks anyway... so here they are!
here he is just as I remembered seeing him last

and here are a few shots I got of him this week

another

here he is with his niece and nephew

so vain... haha :) (my twin is the same way)

and again

what do you all think??? He looks the same eh?
2 comments:
Hooray! I am so glad that you were able to see your brother.
Great pics, your brother is cute!!! I love your background on your blog hope you don't mind that I used one like it on mine.
Post a Comment