So for Halloween Drezden is going to be a dragon and Sullivan is going as a monkey. I found these super cute costumes at Old Navy! I couldn't pass these up! They are so stinking cute and they will keep my little ones really warm on Halloween!
I decided to take some pics of them in their costumes so Phil and I took them up to the canyon and here are a few of my favorite shots!!!
Don't you think they are cute?




I still haven't decided what I will dress up as or if I will dress up...
I decided to take some pics of them in their costumes so Phil and I took them up to the canyon and here are a few of my favorite shots!!!
Don't you think they are cute?
I still haven't decided what I will dress up as or if I will dress up...
1 comment:
Look at that! An adorable dragon with a bow tie. I'm sorry to say it, but...she isn't even a bit scary! ;)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment