Jared and I Jared at 15 Jared and I with our uncle Richard... Jared loved the tight shirts... so vain haha Jared Michael and I on Christmas morning... I think we were 13... This is kinda an embarrassing pic of me... haha my mom and dad and sisters Michael Amanda me and Jared... I think I was 10 here
Your adorable kids are getting so big, but you keep getting smaller ;-) I just wanted to tell you that you look so great! Your dedication and weight loss is so motivating! Way to go! We need to get together again, maybe around Christmas time, with all the gang. We need to catch up!
2 comments:
Your adorable kids are getting so big, but you keep getting smaller ;-) I just wanted to tell you that you look so great! Your dedication and weight loss is so motivating! Way to go! We need to get together again, maybe around Christmas time, with all the gang. We need to catch up!
Fun to see what you looked like as a kid!
Post a Comment