remember this post?
Well, I know that Florida wasn't on the list... but it is now! I am going to Florida and I will be heading out Dec 30th and staying a week! I just booked the flight earlier today and couldn't be more excited... Of course there will be my procrastinating self and knowing me I will probably not pack until the day before... Maybe I should get on it sooner than later... Or at least start figuring out things I want to bring with me! :)
Anyway I will be going to Winter Haven, Fl and spending some time with some family I never knew I had!

Well, I know that Florida wasn't on the list... but it is now! I am going to Florida and I will be heading out Dec 30th and staying a week! I just booked the flight earlier today and couldn't be more excited... Of course there will be my procrastinating self and knowing me I will probably not pack until the day before... Maybe I should get on it sooner than later... Or at least start figuring out things I want to bring with me! :)
Anyway I will be going to Winter Haven, Fl and spending some time with some family I never knew I had!
No comments:
Post a Comment