I am somewhat of a list maker...
Lists I make:
"to do" lists
"I want" lists
"my goals" list
"shopping" lists
and many more... you get the idea :)
The purpose of this post is:
1. to let you know a little more about me
2. to let you know how I am feeling
3. to let you know what I want, etc.
Sometimes I am better able to express myself through lists or at least organize my thoughts and I like to look at my lists from time to time and check off things I have accomplished or done.. or even see if what I thought was important then is still important to me now.
My life consists of:
My church/beliefs
My husband
My kids
My house
My messes
My callings
My friends
My extended family
My church/beliefs
My husband
My kids
My house
My messes
My callings
My friends
My extended family
Sometimes I wish:
3.I was better at keeping my house clean
4.I had people over more often, but of course that would mean keeping a clean home
5.I could just tell people how I really feel
6.I was more friendly
7.I read more of the scriptures instead of just a chapter at a time
8.I could feel the Holy Spirit more
9.I had more friends... my really close friends live a few towns away and although I love phone conversations and getting together with them I wish it was closer to home
1.Drezden was still in a crib so she wouldn't wake her brother from his nap or throw toys in with him while he is trying to sleep
2.I had a stronger desire(motivation and dedication) to potty train Drezden... because seriously??? Who loves changing poopy diapers? 3.I was better at keeping my house clean
4.I had people over more often, but of course that would mean keeping a clean home
5.I could just tell people how I really feel
6.I was more friendly
7.I read more of the scriptures instead of just a chapter at a time
8.I could feel the Holy Spirit more
9.I had more friends... my really close friends live a few towns away and although I love phone conversations and getting together with them I wish it was closer to home
10.I would have gotten a chance to meet my father
11.I had a relationship with my mother
11.I had a relationship with my mother
12.I had the courage to tell the people I love that I love them
Lists to me are a way that I express what I want to be expressed without having to go into every single detail. I have always used lists and I will always use them...
No comments:
Post a Comment