I can't believe 5 yrs ago today I became a mother for the first time. She arrived on her due date if you can believe that!!! On time... no sooner, no later!
Drezden has been a wonderful blessing to me and my little family! I can't imagine life without her, her hugs, kisses, tantrums, her sweet little smile, those gorgeous blue eyes...
Oh she drives me crazy... a lot, but by the end of every day when she tells Phil she loves him and wishes him sweet dreams melts my heart! I just love that this little girl loves her daddy so much! I love that she loves to share her toys and bed with her crazy brothers.
Every birthday is bittersweet... I am sad she is getting older and it just means one year sooner to when she will be gone and have a family of her own, but I love watching her grow, asking me if she can paint her nails and try mommy's make up, spelling out words, recognizing letters and numbers...
I love this little girl of mine and so glad she is!!! Heres to hoping 5 is a great year!
Happy Birthday Drezden Marie <3



No comments:
Post a Comment