Sunday, May 20, 2012

Drezden's New Dress

Gosh, it feels like forever since I have sewn something(It has been over 6 months!). Today I decided I wanted to sew something for Drezden and I came up with this. No pattern used(one reason why it is so big), and to be honest I don't really care for how it turned out... I need to sew more often! I am sure I would much happier with my projects if I did, but I do love the yellow eyelet fabric! I wanted to do a peasant style dress, but decided to try my hand at doing a zipper back which required a little more work with the top of the dress... Anyway, It will be a perfect around the house summer dress! Luckily little girls can get away with wearing almost anything and look cute. Here are some pictures of the finished result!





1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, I'm so impressed you did this without a pattern! What a fun, summery dress!