Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mmmmmm..... Pretzels

So the other day I decided to try and make Pretzels... I got the recipe from my sister in law and believe me they are yummy, but don't over do it like I did. I seriously cannot have another green and red pretzel for at least a year min. Well I thought you all would like to try to make some too. So here is the yummy pretzel recipe

1 tablespoon of yeast

1 ½ Cups of warm water

½ Cup of brown sugar

4 to 4 ½ cups of white flour

Knead in Kitchen Aid for 10 min(or in any stand mixer)

Let Raise for 30 min

Roll into pretzels

Browning Stuff - 2 cups of water to 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Dip it in

Bake 8-10 min at 450 degrees

Dip in butter and salt when you get it out of the oven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Emily said...

I've never made pretzels before. They sound yummy! Thanks for the recipe!