Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I got a new toy!

So I have been wanting a sewing machine for some time now... For a while there I had my MIL extra industrial sewing machine but it just wasn't working out. So Yesterday I got this one!!! I am way excited to use it and get into the habit of sewing. Wish me luck!

So I tried making Drezden a skirt and top. I think the ruffles on the skirt could be a little smaller... The shirt, turned out okay. I wasn't using a pattern and the top was a little big but still cute so I ended up sewing some red ribbon on. It ended up getting ripped off, but that is okay. Now I need to re-thread the serger that is in my garage and I can make up all sorts of things.I want to try to make this skirt again!
Of course I had to add a pic of Sullivan. Don't mind the dirty floor. It is the entry way into the house... What can you expect???

No comments: