I just can't help but share some cute pics of my kids...
Sometimes I can't help but be thankful for my many blessings and my two beautiful kids.
What a gift it is to be able to bear children and watch them learn and grow.
What a CUTE GIRL!
one of my favorite things about having this little girl is dressing her up in dresses and bows
i love her curly hair

What a HAPPY BOY!
this is sullivan getting ready for church
what a happy happy boy!

Drezden just loved the Aquarium! And I love her!!!

As the kids get older they learn to get along!!!
i love sullivans smile

And here they both are before church!!!

Sometimes I can't help but be thankful for my many blessings and my two beautiful kids.
What a gift it is to be able to bear children and watch them learn and grow.
What a CUTE GIRL!
one of my favorite things about having this little girl is dressing her up in dresses and bows
i love her curly hair
What a HAPPY BOY!
this is sullivan getting ready for church
what a happy happy boy!
Drezden just loved the Aquarium! And I love her!!!
As the kids get older they learn to get along!!!
i love sullivans smile
And here they both are before church!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment