Friday, August 14, 2009

Sullivan had a birthday!

Sullivan was born August 11, 2008
7lbs 5oz 21 in long...


I can't believe my baby is 1... When Drezden turned 1 I was 6 months pregnant with this little guy... He sure has been fun to have around! I love that he and Drezden are getting along... Maybe it is time for baby #3? :) haha... No seriously though I couldn't have been blessed with cuter kids!!!

I can't believe he went from this(pic below)
Photobucket

Photobucket

To this!!!(pic below)
Photobucket

As you can see he was excited about touching the cake.. Although he was not too excited about eating it. But it was fun anyway!!!
Photobucket

Drezden was really excited to eat chocolate and I am sure she was happy Sullivan shared! Not that she even noticed...
Photobucket

Sullivan is a goofball!
Photobucket

See... Drezden liked the frosting!
Photobucket

No comments: