Well, Phil and I have one more Sunday in Primary and then it is time to move on... move on to Cub Scouts that is. I have to be totally honest here... I was hoping that I would be released... After 2 years in Primary I felt like it was time for a change, but not necessarily a change to Cub Scouts. I felt like after having Drezden that scouts was no longer in my future, but I guess working at summer camp this last summer changed things. Although, I do have to admit that after this summer I knew scouts was not for me anymore, but maybe I was wrong. I have worked for the BSA for 5 yrs and I was an assistant cub leader for a few months and that I thought that was enough for me. Obviously not.... I suppose there are a few things I need to get right before moving on again. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
I was moved from the cub scouts to primary. I was in scouts for 4 1/2 years. I was actually surprised I was released so soon.
You'll do great. I hope you can find the fun in it...again.
Good luck my dear...don't you love it when Heavenly Father gives us those little surprises in life =) Have a wonderful Christmas and hopefully we'll see you soon!
Sounds like a new group of scouts needs you. Good Luck!
Post a Comment