Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ugh... Conditioning

Okay so to get into gear I am starting my conditioning! I am hoping by Feb 1st will be ready to begin training for my half marathon in May. Today I logged about 3 miles averaging 13 min miles... I really need to push myself harder. I am hoping I will be able to log about 6+ miles a day at least 5 times a week until Feb 1 and then I will change my workout some. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Cool good for you!

I'm working my way up to 5K again, since my injury last year put me out of commission all summer. I'm glad to be doing 2 miles at a time, at a ridiculously slow pace, but at least its something!

I found a cool running widget, its on my blog if you want to sign up to track your runs.

Emily said...

Good luck! You'll do great! Will you guys be in Payson the week after Christmas? We're coming up and trying to get everyone together sometime. When you go to Paris, I'm in too! ;-)