Phil and I have talked about eating healthier and wanting to exercise more regularly in the past and with this competition at work Phil figured it would be a good start! I just wish that I could join him, but I have to wait until after this baby! That's okay, I just need to watch what I eat... Pregnancy is definitely the easiest time for me to gain weight.
I am excited for Phil to start this competition and this journey. He really wants to be a runner! Phil has asthma so it has held him back a bit, but hopefully losing a few pounds will make it a little easier on his body to be able to finally be the runner and athlete that he has always wanted to be! I hope that I can be a good support for him! Of course I will have to remind him to say no to ice cream and second helpings, and hopefully by the time I am ready to join him I will be ready to go at it with full force.
Maybe Phil will let me post results weekly here so you all can see his progress! Plus it is nice to be able to look back and see progress!
So here's to Phil!
Good luck Babe!!!
You can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment