Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer days

On Sunny days like today I like to go outside and kick up my heels

and watch my children play outside, whether it is playing in their pool or sandbox or racing each other on their trikes, but today it was watching them play in the pool

and watching Drezden race back and forth from the sandbox to the pool... of course to grab all the fun sand toys to play in the water! She didn't mind that some things still had sand in them.

or that she decided to potty in her pants right after taking this picture


I mean c'mon! Drezden that is gross(I remind her often if she needs to use the restroom to let me know, she must have been too busy to stop what she was doing to run upstairs)! And yet Sullivan is still having a fun time!


Kids!

No comments: