I have been wanting to get Sullivan into a big boy bed for a while now, I am not sure he is as ready for one as I thought, but he will adjust. I love having my kids in their cribs for as long as possible, but we are having another baby in what? 11 weeks? I figured I should get him use to a big boy bed so he knows that when the baby come that the crib is for the baby...
We bought these beds from Walmart. We had a twin size bed for Drezden, but Phil decided he would rather them both be in toddler beds. Plus it makes more room in there room for a crib too. 3 kids in 1 room. It is a good thing they are all so close in age. ;)
I hope to get there room decorated a bit and when I have there room finished I will of course post all my bragging here.
I hope they get over the newness of the beds and eventually start taking naps again.
We bought these beds from Walmart. We had a twin size bed for Drezden, but Phil decided he would rather them both be in toddler beds. Plus it makes more room in there room for a crib too. 3 kids in 1 room. It is a good thing they are all so close in age. ;)
I hope to get there room decorated a bit and when I have there room finished I will of course post all my bragging here.
I hope they get over the newness of the beds and eventually start taking naps again.
5 comments:
They look really nice!! Perfect in fact!! I hope they get back to naps for you really soon!!! That is tough!
Those beds are SO cute. I see one eveytime I go buy diapers at Walmart, it makes me want one. I hope they start naping again too so you can nap :) So how is pregnancy the third time? Any different then the second haha?
how adorable.
Very cute beds!!!
Those teeny tiny beds are adorable!
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment