Saturday, January 8, 2011

C25K


Well, if you have been browsing through my blog then you will notice on the left that I have a workout listed. I have been doing the C25K program for about 6 weeks now. Well, last night my running partner and I did W5D3 which is a 5 min warm up walk and then 20min of running/jogging for 20 min without stopping... Well we did it! I never really was a runner, but I was never as out of shape as I have been these last 3 years. I blame it on pregnancy and having babies so close together... I am looking forward to finishing this program and being able to run 3 miles without having to walk and then I will be working towards 60 min on running and hopefully I will be ready for the Ogden Half Marathon which is being held on May 21st! It feels great to get in shape again! Only if I could lose this extra 50lbs! I am working on it!

No comments: