Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Market Skirt

So I saw this skirt here and I knew I had to try it! It was so easy and so fun to make for Drezden! If any of you are interested in making it too here is the tutorial
! I haven't done the pocket yet, but I might just leave it off... I think it is way cute without the pocket too!


Drezden loves playing in the sink I mean doing the dishes! ;P

See how happy she is! I hope she is always this excited about the dishes!!
A mother can always wish!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, really really cute! I love her smile in the last picture with her front all wet! What fun! I also love the skirt. Someday I'll be craftsy too.... ;) Good job!

Anne said...

super cute! i absolutely love it. If you ever want me to post some of your sewing projects on my craft blog let me know! especially if you ever want to do a tutorial. you are such a good sewer! and it would be fun to feature you!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

She is adorable!