I decided it was time to paint! I know I painted only a year ago, but I was ready for some new colors and I have to say that I love the new colors! I just need some things to hang on my walls!!! Wait! We painted again... instead of on the walls I found some canvas that were lying in the garage, and you guessed it.. we painted! I ended up doing a couple of simple paintings with the same colors that I painted my walls and I let Drezden have at it at one with some acrylic paint that I had accumulated over the last couple of years. I think it turned out pretty good for a two year old! I ended up hanging my pics up and Drezden wanted hers hung up to. Anyway, here are some pics!
This is just the beginning... We still need to do the basement and the upper level!
4 comments:
I love the new colors. so bright and happy! makes me happy!
Wow! So Snazy!! It all looks great! I really like Dresden's too!
Love it, I wish my dh would let me put some color in my home mine is so beige
Looks great! What is the name/brand of the gold on your backsplash? I'm interviewing shades for my livingroom... :)
Post a Comment