Friday, June 18, 2010

Weight Gain

Do you ever get on the scale and this is your reaction?


YIKES!

Okay... so it is totally me. Especially these last 6 weeks. I have put on probably a pound a week(I am sure some of it is water retention)but still.... All for the baby right? *sigh*
I should probably weigh myself daily instead of once every 6 weeks and then I wouldn't be so shocked with the numbers being displayed.
I have come to terms that I am not one of those cute pregnant ladies that are ALL belly, instead I am one of those pregnant ladies that gain weight everywhere and end up wearing sweats and gym shorts for at least half of the pregnancy, plus a few months after delivery. I should know this by now, I have 2 previous pregnancies to compare to.
A little less than 12 weeks to go. I am almost there! I can make it, and plus I have more important things to worry about then weight gain right?

1 comment:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

i am soooo glad that i'm not the only one who doesn't look cute when pregnant. although i havent seen you in forever- you maybe you do look cute and don't realize it.