Sunday, April 15, 2012

April

Can you believe April is already halfway over? I can't! It seems like it was just January! Anyway, Philip had a birthday on the 5th! His big 3-0! Yes, I am officially married to an old man! Ha! Just kidding! He's not old yet... 
For some reason I have always viewed age 30 as being officially an adult. No more screwing around, figuring things out. Time to move on up in the world and be an adult! Of course people have their own ideas of what 30 brings, but that is just how I have viewed 30... I still have 3.5 yrs till my own 30th and I am sure my thoughts about 30 will change! 
Anyway, I just wanted to share some photos of my cute kids! 

Here is Sullivan holding my lens cover... Love my Canon 50D

Sullivan got really excited when I pulled out the camera and asked me to take his photo holding this toy bug! He never asks me to take his picture, so I jumped on the chance!

Emmett was standing with his back facing me, and he turned and stuck out his tongue at me and I was able to get this shot of him! 

Drezden went to a play date at her 2nd cousins home and came home and slept for the rest of the day. She is my sleeping beauty!

I just am loving her shoes. Phil got the movie Wizard of Oz for his birthday so we could show Drezden Dorothy's Ruby slippers. "There is no place like home."

1 comment:

Amberly Lindsay said...

I love the shoes too! Those are great. Its fun how dads get fun things for the kids for their birthdays ;) Last year my hubby got a cake with pink flowers on it because Kennadi picked it out :)