Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and Spring Break!!! We certainly enjoyed our break!
On Monday Drezden and Sullivan started swim lessons! They love it! I am hoping that they will be more comfortable with the water by summertime and what would even be better is if they actually swam!!! I may enroll them in a couple more swim lessons throughout the year. They also are both playing soccer on the same team! There first game will be this Saturday assuming weather permits. It has been a rainy last couple of days here in Tooele Utah. I will update more later!
Here are some updated pics of the kids.

1 comment:
Your kids are really just too cute.. And how fun that they are going to swim lessons! I'm excited to introduce Olivia to the joys of water.. We'll see if SHE thinks it's a joy...
Post a Comment