I was able to get at least one short video of the kids during their swim lessons. I should have been taking pictures of them all along! Anyway... good news! They passed level 1 preschool! haha! They spent most of their swim lessons sitting on the steps in the pool listening to what the instructors had to say... But do 3 and 4 yr olds really listen that well? Honestly they seemed bored for most of the 8 classes they attended. But now I have a piece of paper that says they can do things like:
open their eyes under water, enter and exit the pool using ladders and steps, float on there backs for 3 seconds, blowing bubbles through mouth and nose for 3 seconds, and a few others that are required to pass level 1 preschool. I haven't decided what I am going to do about the next session of swim lessons.. I may just sign them up for private lessons even though they are a bit more pricey, but they would get a lot more one on one time! I think it would be kind of fun to have my kids on the swim team.
Anyway, here is one short video I was able to get of them as they were headed into the little pool to play. Notice that Sullivan tends to be a little obnoxious! Yeah, he was like that the whole time, what a crazy kid...
No comments:
Post a Comment