I have been up since 5:30am. I was suppose to meet up with a friend and attempt a 10 mile run. Well, it ended up not working out... It is cold, and it is rainy! BRRR!!! I should still get myself to the gym and do some sort of workout since I am all ready to go! The kids are suppose to have their first soccer game today, but I am kinda hoping since it is so cold that the game will be cancelled. They are preschoolers after all... and no one expects preschoolers to have to play in such crummy weather. Well, I don't! :)
Good News: Jared(My twin) is a FREE MAN!!! I am so excited for him to start his life!!! Meet nice girls, get a good job, and just be happy! He is with my sister Kiersten. It is so nice that she took him in. My Aunt Jerry has been a big support to him too. He has all the right people(who love him dearly and want the best for him) in his life right now to help him become successful! Here is a pic of Jared(on the left) and my Aunt Jerry(on the far right)

No comments:
Post a Comment